1. All of your personal information and data processed by Cherryl Brunel Studio is for the sole purpose of fulfilling your orders . We only retain the information that you have provided to conduct our business with you directly. This information remains confidential and will never be sold, disclosed, shared or given to third parties other than to those required internally to fulfil your order(s) e.g. name and address of recipient to designated couriers.
2. When you create an account on the Website, buy a product or otherwise agree to the Terms, a contract is formed between you and Cherryl Brunel Studio. In order for us to carry out any obligations under that contract for the period needed we must be able to process the information you have provided.
The data you may provide includes:
personal identifiers, such as your first and last names
contact information, such as your email address, your telephone number and your postal addresses for billing, delivery and communication
account information, including your username and password
records of communication between us including messages sent through our website, email messages.
3. By using the website and its services, the information processed are:
your username and password and other information used to access the site.
Your usage information, ie the frequency you use the site, the pages that you visit, or any communication between us, as well as transaction information that includes the details of the products you have bought and payments made for those goods.
your preferences to receive marketing from Cherryl Brunel Studio.
4. We do not collect any special personal data about you that may concern your ethnicity, your race, your religion and beliefs.
5. We do not collect Payment information. In any case this is never taken or transmitted to us either through the website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of your payment platform [e.g. PayPal / Visa / Mastercard etc] which is deemed to be a reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on the website, but it is not controlled by us.
6. The website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to encrypt any data you provide. Whenever information is transferred, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
7. It is important that your personal data is accurate and up to date. Please get in touch if this changes or please sign in to your account to verify your changes yourself.
8. At any time, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that I provide you with the personal data I have about you. If you wish to remove personally identifiable information from the website, you are entitled to do so but this may limit the service I can provide you with.